Sunday, November 11, 2012

First Post!

I have been wanting to start an organic blog for awhile now and am excited to have finally done it!  I will start off by telling you a little about myself...
I am a 29 year old living in Las Vegas, NV with the two loves of my life...my husband and chihuahua/beagle/pug mix rescue dog.  I love cooking and preparing healthy and organic meals for my family and friends.  I would describe myself as a socially conscious individual who is passionate about the environment and sustainability.  I believe that you can be organic and still be fabulous!
In this blog, I aim to share my daily adventures and struggles with "Living the Organic Life".  I plan on sharing everything from pictures and recipes of meals that I cook, restaurant reviews, organic deals / coupons & money saving tips, natural health & wellness tips, product reviews, social & current events involving organic and environmental issues, DYI home remedies, tips on how to be chic and eco-conscious, plus much more! 
Wow...that sounds like a lot...but what can I say...I'm passionate and excited!  I hope you are too...enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love this gretchen!!! So happy and proud of you for doing this. Can't wait to try some recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matt! I can't wait to share lots of recipes!!

      Delete
  2. We are so proud of you Gretchen....I cant think of a better represenative for this message....you have alreay taught us so much, now it's your time to take on the rest of the world!

    ReplyDelete